Re: [OM] Occasional Flower, not on Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] Occasional Flower, not on Friday
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:10:26 -0400
The recorded speed and aperture should be the actual exposure data which
the camera used after adjustment of the meter reading.  Since exposure
compensation is in effect both of the settings for aperture and shutter
speed could not be in effect at the same time since that would be a
manual exposure.

I don't know what mode the camera was in but Moose can probably tell us.

Chuck Norcutt