Re: [OM] OM-D higher ISO samples

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D higher ISO samples
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:20:07 -0500
> I wonder if DeepPeeve is trying show Oly favorably as compared to Canon?
> What's the date on the Mayan calendar?

Yup, you guessed it. Olympus FINALLY beats Canon and the world ends.
Poor company can't catch a break for anything.

These image samples are from just in-camera JPEGs, right? If so, then
I expect that the in-camera processing will continue to show what
Olympus is capable of with their image processing. However, when
working with the Raw files, all bets are off.

As to Canon. Go figure. Just when I decide that I'm going to go Canon,
they fall of their horse. It's all my fault.

AG