Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:31:59 -0300
Well, that's quite a reason to install VueScan again.
I quit because I found NikonScan much more neutral, and VueScan
shifted towards cyan.
But, in order to be fair, I must confess that I could never profile VueScan.

Nor do I remember a built-in function in the last version I had
installed - and it's uninstalled now.

Shall explore this - I don't think I had overlooked such an ability in
the version of VueScan I had in use.

Could you point out which version has this built-in feature?

TIA

Fernando.