Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11 March 2012: faces of the revolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11 March 2012: faces of the revolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:00:45 -0400
Do you have tigers in Alicante?  I see your subject is wearing a Guy
Fawkes mask on the back of his head.  That's what you do in India and
Bangladesh when walking in tiger country so as not to give the tiger the
appearance that your back is turned to him.  But I'm not sure how tigers
react to Guy Fawkes.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt