Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:05:11 +0200
Moose, thank you as ever for the time you take to express, and then
clarify, your thoughts :-) You know we have this tongue-in-cheek thing
going with lens Bokeh, so I have to refer to it (and you) often. I'm
really not very hung-up over it, and I do agree 100000% that large-
format lenses (which I do shoot very regularly) mostly fare much
better. And Mamiya RB67 lenses also.

Glad we share the same "armchair appreciation" of the Cooke PS945. I
am actually kinda saving up for one (will be long-term...). But I've
known for three years that, one day, I will own one. Has a very
special rendition (easily found in older LF lenses) but in a modern
shutter, and possibly the best multicoating known to man (not possible
in older soft-focus lenses).

Keep well!
Dawid