Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:36:34 -0400
I can't comment on build quality but will note that the OM-D is not
technically a DSLR.  It lacks the reflex mirror and uses an electronic
viewfinder instead.  B&H in NYC is selling the OM-D kit for the same USD
price of $1,299.  Your price for the E-5 is lower than B&H's price of
USD $1,699.  Someone who owns several original 4/3 lenses might opt for
the E-5 rather than change all their lenses to micro 4/3 or else use
them with adapters.

Chuck Norcutt