Re: [OM] (OM) OT Adobe lightroom trial

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Adobe lightroom trial
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:57:16 +0100
I have been playing with LR4 a bit more and  must say it's looking
pretty damn clever I think I may switch over from aperture, I take back
my initial opinion that shadow highlight recovery was slightly better in
Aperture and I now agree with Bob.  I like the fact you can select areas
of the image to work on - I don't think you can do that in Aperture but
I would be very happy to be corrected ;-)