Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:41:08 -0500
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012, at 12:11 AM, C.H.Ling wrote:
> Here again is the once a year portrait event, no more 5D II and OM
> 180/2.8
> this year. I used E-PL1 and OM 100/2 instead, the EVF did much better
> than expected, focusing speed and hit rate was similar to 5D II but the
> screen return rate is too slow:
>
> http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/E-1_1/TVB2012/TVB2012.html

I like the model in 6214/6413 a lot, but I think the winner is 6260.

I think I would find a too-slow screen refresh rate to be a deal-killer.
 Will you go back to the 5DII next time?  (The 100 did great, but it's
hard for me to think of you doing these photos with anything other than
the 180.)

Joel W.