Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:16:59 +1100
Worked hard on getting EVIl recognised here but the editor said no - wimp.
If the mirror is the defining characteristic, there are some old cameras that
would strain your definitions. Have you seen a Corfield?  :-)
The fact that some digitals are doing the reflexion digitally blurs the
definition but doesn't necessarily disqualify them.
I got caned recently for describing the Fuji X-pro as a 'rangefinder' but, to
be honest, how else can you describe it?

I'm attempting to write a book on the evolutionary history of the SLR - wait
for it and then you'll really have something to beat me up about.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com