Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:14:11 -0400
I have a hard time with "preference". They all look the age of my step daughter
- 16, so it tends to evoke a feelings of (over) protectionism in me.

The position of the hands in 428 draws me in, as does the great framing of that
shot, and lighting. 291 is regal, and yeah, 279+ looks very innocent with a
great smile. Bokeh in all of them is nice.

Wayne