Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:34:37 -0400
No, you haven't read me correctly at all.  Reflex refers to the bend in
the beam caused by the mirror.  If the mirror is semi-silvered and
doesn't need to move that doesn't change the fact that it's a mirror.
And no mirror means no reflex.  And just because the mirror is locked up
doesn't mean that the mirror ceases to exist.

Sorry, I can't accept your knocking down such weakly constructed straw
men.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt