Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-5 and OM-D E-M5 bodies
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:30:13 +1100
The a Leica M3 is an SLR if it's fitted with a Visoflex - and not if it's not.
Or the Alpa Prisma Reflex is not because it looks like a rangefinder and it has
a rangefinder in it? You really can't insist on clear and rigid definitions
here - there are far too many exceptions, innovations, hybrids and just plain
weirdcams.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com