Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:40:32 +0800
Thanks for looking and the detail comments, Fernando. Yeah, some girls here
do show a little squint problem but don't take it serious, it is just for
fun so there is no pressure at all. It is a good (and almost free) workshop
for one to play with. Since the model, dressing and makeup is not what you
can control so I just concentrate (if I could) on finding a right position
for a better background, waiting for the right post/facial expression and
fire the shutter. My personal favor are 6260, 6279 and 6418.

As Ken has mentioned, the 100/2 really has somthing special, it seems build
in LCE, the bokeh is also excellent. I enjoy seeing the clothes texture
captured by this very lens.

C.H.Ling