Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2012
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:40:21 -0500
> As Ken has mentioned, the 100/2 really has somthing special, it seems build
> in LCE, the bokeh is also excellent. I enjoy seeing the clothes texture
> captured by this very lens.

It is interesting that you mention the LCE. (Local Contrast
Enhancement). I've made note of that with my 100/2.8 for many many
years. The 100/2 is a little similar, but it looks to me like the LCE
aspect of it is about 1/4 to 1/2 of the radius when gives it a lot
more sharpness and that almost rim-like effect.

It's all good. I really love how most Zuikos draw the image.

AG