[OM] Early spring flowers

Subject: [OM] Early spring flowers
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 23:20:10 -0500
I put together a little gallery of some flowers just now in bloom in the
back yard as well as in the woods at a state park the next county north.
 The crocuses and daffs are from the back yard (and I've posted one of
the crocuses before).  From the park, there are multiple photos of a
flower we call Spring Beauty.  I took them on the Ides of March,
certainly the earliest I've ever found them in bloom anywhere in Iowa.
(I sit here in shorts after having finished yard work today I usually do
in May.  I'm afraid there will be the devil to pay this summer.)

There is one photo of two white flowers with the leaves still wrapped
around the stem of the flower.  Very odd behavior.  Anyone know what
that one is offhand?

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox

Gear:  OM-5D, Zuiko 90/2 for most of the close ups, except for the
orange crocuses and that was with the 135/4.5 and autotube. The one
landscape shot was taken with the 135/2.8.  Zuiko carrier:  BMW R1100R
with Shad topcase. :)

Joel W.