Re: [OM] Scanability of C41 b&w film

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanability of C41 b&w film
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:31:14 -0400
I guess it pays to upgrade more frequently and also read the release
notes.  Current version is 9.0.88 but the release notes from 9.0.31 say:

What's new in version 9.0.31

     Added support for networked HP scanners
     Finds HP scanners on network automatically
     No HP drivers need to be loaded
     Works on all versions of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
     Improved infrared cleaning, especially for Kodachrome

Chuck Norcutt