Re: [OM] It's a Fence of Course with no Horse

Subject: Re: [OM] It's a Fence of Course with no Horse
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:32:40 -0400
Thank you Sir Duggan.

I was introduced to pasties by my maternal grandfather, who worked the
copper mines

in the UP (Houghton area, as I recall.)   He swore that REAL pasties were
made with

rutbaga and real suet, along with good beef and potatoes... and best eaten
cold

with a lot of vinegar (to cut through that solid grease.)  Yummy!