Re: [OM] Photographer time breakdown

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographer time breakdown
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:53:03 +0000
 John:
There are two traces for the T-Can in Northern Ontario. One goes across
Northern Ontario via Kapuskasing, the other via Sudbury and around Lake
Superior. The 417/17 is part of the T-Can, However, I don't think it's so
marked in any way (including from the Ontario border with Quebec). While the
Transcanada web site doesn't say so, I thought that the Highway 117 leg from
Montreal through Val d'Or to Timmins was also considered part of the T-Can
network.

Martin