Re: [OM] (OT) Ramblings & Rumblings

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Ramblings & Rumblings
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:12:07 -0600
I quite like the T100 too. It may be heftier than yore, but other
improvements probably more than make up for it. Give one a try! Mine
doesn't leak engine oil, but every now and again it feels the need to
connect with its past and blows a fork seal, which is moderately
quaint as long as it doesn't happen too often. The 1050 cc triple is
fantastic, and the top case holds plenty of photo gear!

Mark