Re: [OM] Cade's Cove, was DLO is out --worth changing workflow for suppo

Subject: Re: [OM] Cade's Cove, was DLO is out --worth changing workflow for supported lenses?
From: Johnny Johnson <theronemmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:04:49 -0400
Got back from the trip a few minutes ago. Went to Cades Cove, Cosby Creek,
Big Creek and Cataloochee among other places. Was primarily looking for a
combination of dogwood, redbud and white water or dogwood, redbud and log
cabin/barn or dogwood, redbud and elk. We struck completely out but still
enjoyed visiting the area again even though it's a few days early still for
the dogwoods and the elk remained in hiding.

I've yet to do any hiking at Cosby Creek Ken. Is there more than one trail
there and, if so, which one do you recommend?

Cya,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA