Re: [OM] Lightroom now good, Studio now bad (was "Re: How'd they do that

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom now good, Studio now bad (was "Re: How'd they do that?")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 14:14:16 -0500
Got it.  So subtle differences I see in AdobeRGB may be because of,
well, subtle differences, whereas in sRGB it doesn't matter because its
kind of at the lowest common denominator in sRGB?

When I've played around in ProPhoto, I just love it.  It's a little
disheartening when it comes time to convert, so I've avoided using it in
a standard way.

Do you change space before printing at all?

Joel W.