Re: [OM] OT: Pics of Tyro Pilots

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Pics of Tyro Pilots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:33:48 +0100
Thanks, Chuck.

I was post-processing in a bit of a rush and just applied a preset in Aperture
to get the clearest view of the aeros aircraft for the student pilot (the
blonde chap giving the cheery smile as he walks back).  A couple of the group
shots have Topaz filters applied.

I do the photos for the students, so that they have some memories of the day,
and for the remainder who could not be there (we have 94, of whom only 30 were
there).  It is also useful for the various publications that the students make
and for recruiting at the start of the academic year.

Chris