Re: [OM] (OT) Ramblings & Rumblings

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Ramblings & Rumblings
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:39:53 +0100
Hmm!

The Harley thump-thump, whether on a Harley or some other machine, is not great
when it goes past my house.  I live on a narrow street in a village that is
cursed with having great roads to the north and south; we are therefore on the
UK motorcycle touring map, I reckon.

The single- or two-pot machines reverberate loudly down the street.  But at
least they are doing a reasonable speed of around 20mph; I have occasionally
considered murder on the stupid people who are doing more than 40 down this
street..

Chris
(who is not in the least bitter because he doesn't have a machine . . .;-))