Re: [OM] Meet Crash, was:] Retirement and puppy love

Subject: Re: [OM] Meet Crash, was:] Retirement and puppy love
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:12:06 -0700
I don't know about that, Chuck.  I had an old Siamese Tom, in Spain,
that had whipped every dog on Torrejon Air Base.  And that included an
Afghan Hound and a German Shepherd.  They all went home yelping and did
not come back. LOL  The crazy thing, though, was that he got along fine
with the Pekapoo that we had.
Paul in Portland OR