Re: [OM] OT: Spam Seige

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Spam Seige
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:46:35 -0700
Your internet service provider or email provider is filtering the vast
majority of the spam sent to your email address. Someone has found away
around your provider's filtering. Gmail is very good at filtering spam ...
they know what everybody is doing and thinking ;-)

About 10 years ago I turned off all of the spam filtering to my email
address. Don't try doing that. I was receiving something insane like 8,000
spam emails a day wtih the filtering shut off.

Jeff