Re: [OM] Wacom Intuos 5 and the mouse

Subject: Re: [OM] Wacom Intuos 5 and the mouse
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:48:11 +0100
That's a real shame, Paul, as one of the features of the new tablets is that
the Touch function is so useful.

However, in the review that I read yesterday in MacUser, the author said that
he had to "reset" the Touch function a couple of times by connecting directly
to the Mac; I don't recall if this was connecting the tablet or a mouse.

I use the Apple Magic Trackpad all the time with my computers, one for my iMac,
one for my MacBook Air and I am sold on the functionality.

Chris