Re: [OM] Wacom Intuos 5 and the mouse

Subject: Re: [OM] Wacom Intuos 5 and the mouse
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:43:15 +0100
What the *dickens* does 'functionality' _mean_? Does it mean usefulness? Or
flexibility? Or good design for intended purpose? Or?

And does it rely on its 'connectivity' to link to your computers? Or theirs?
Or do you just plug it in?

I have never been a fan of using ten words when one will do the job - but
that one has to have a distinct meaning which is readily and uniformly
understood. I do not believe that either of those neologisms fits that bill
- but am willing to be educated.

Piers

PS No, it's not just apostrophes that wake hobby-horses from their slumber!