Re: [OM] (OM) OT Dogs of a kind ...

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Dogs of a kind ...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:24:46 +1100
That's tough. I have  Nikon D4 and a Fuji X-Pro 1 to evaluate this week - much
easier.
How do you 'evaluate' something like that?
Remember, it may look like an Ewok now but as an adult, it'll be a classic
scruffy mutt, by the looks of it.
What does an Unlucky Bichon Frisé look like, I wonder?

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com