[OM] List gone to the dogs?

Subject: [OM] List gone to the dogs?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:14:02 -0700
Sheesh! Go away or a few days and the list is suddenly awash with images of and
comments on dogs! :-)

I get along fine with most dogs, but believe I will finish out this cycle of
life without living with one again.  Time
for a new sub-list?   Hmmm. Come to think about it, same thing with children.
Loved having them, like modest time
playing with them, don't want to live with any again.

Our guests left yesterday afternoon, and now I've finally caught up with the
list. I like to withhold responses until
reading and vetting all accumulated posts, to avoid repeating what others have
already said, oftentimes better than I
would have done.

Odd, being intensely involved with visitors for days, then suddenly on our own.
I both am happy to have our house/space
back and missing their presence.

After a night of heavy rain while camping near Mendocino, Carol received an
email from another friend in Maine helpfully
pointing out that it was sunny and 30 deg F warmer there than here. :-)

Still, changeable weather makes places different, and sometimes more
interesting. Brian would have appreciated the
overcast when we were viewing the amazing range of Rhododendrons, Azaleas, etc.
in the Mendocino Botanic Garden.

The weather really was pretty cooperative, only raining at night or when we
were in vehicles, other than a short spate
of drops leaving the headlands in the Botanic Garden.

Return To Base Moose