Re: [OM] IMG: Greyson

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Greyson
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:58:14 -0500
You make a good point, Moose.  We had a long-haired black that came to us as
a stray kitten, and owned us for about 18 yrs.  But, as I understand about
parrots, you have to include him in your will, because he will very likely
outlive you.  And, as my barber reminds his customers, don't use profanity
around the bird, because he will likely repeat it at the most inappropriate
time.  Maybe smart is not the right word, but clever seems to fit.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA