Re: [OM] FW from photo.net - Olympus E-SIF (Olympus and Four-Thirds Foru

Subject: Re: [OM] FW from photo.net - Olympus E-SIF (Olympus and Four-Thirds Forum: 00aCia)
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:59:01 +0000
I'd be interested in getting a copy of the CD version, too. I did e-mail Hans,
but no reply (and not really expected).

There is one "Hans van Veluwen" on Facebook in the Netherlands, complete with
photo on a canal. Others may be able to tell if it's the same person, or not.
See the Google link:
https://profiles.google.com/veluwen67/photos/profile/5664583660732830658

Martin