[OM] OM 5DIII for Zuikos?

Subject: [OM] OM 5DIII for Zuikos?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:19:26 -0400 (EDT)
Damn, that D800 is looking better every day. Anyone want to buy a good
Nikon
kit consisting of D3, D300s, and 70-200 VR (not the newest version).
Such a
deal I can make you!

--Bob

D800 looks quite impressive.  A Nikonian friend sold his D700
immediately on Craig's list and is due to have the D800 this week from
B&H.  if I didn't use my Zuikos on OM bodies it is tempting enough to
Leitax them for Nykon and switch.  As it is, remain slave to adapters.
Still hoping Tim comes up with the aperture activator gizmo for the
battery grip.  D800, Zeiss glass, Bob's eye and printing skills should
be a killer combination.

Mike

excerpt from link:

"The results certainly weren’t surprising: I expected the 5D III to be
a bit better than the II and it was. I expected the D800 to be better
than ANY 35mm camera we’d tested, and it was. Previous, only the Leica
M9, with its no-AA-filter, CCD-sensor, using the $6,000 Leica 50mm
f/1.4 Summilux lens and gets up in this range among 35mm cameras. For
the couple of people, though, that seem to think the D800 is a medium
format camera in 35mm clothing, I would point out that a Hasselblad
H4D-50 with kit lens tests out at about 1,600 lp/ih, so no, we’re not
quite there yet."