Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:57:42 -0700
On 3/29/2012 11:05 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Moose,
>
> I am still using PSE 6.0, which doesn't have quite the flexibility of
> full-blown Photoshop, so I find it hard to get the full control of my images
> that you usually demonstrate.

Not trying to say what you should do. Only pointing out ways that some of your
images could be improved. Since I was the
one to nag you into mostly avoiding blown highlights, I feel slightly
responsible for the consequences. ;-)

> And I have not delved into all of the nooks
> and crannies of even this simple editor.  I'm sure I could do better if I
> put more time and money into it, but I have other interests that seem to
> keep me busy enough.  After all, I am retired, why do I want to start
> another career.

I'm retired, too, and playing with images is one of the things that keeps me
busy - and happy. :-)

Retiring Moose