Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:25:26 +0200
I had BMW 3-series in the late 90s. Fortunately, it was my company car during
my last two years in Belgium, not my own. I say "fortunately", because it was
the most unreliable car I have ever had, and that includes the horrible
Plymouth Turismo I bought in Florida in 1984. The BMW left me stranded more
often than all my other cars combined. It was fun to drive, and fast, but if
you have to wait for roadside assistance, it slows you down a lot ;-)

Conversely, the Toyotas we now have (an Avensis for me and a RAV4 for my wife)
have been 100% reliable and have been in the shop only for service.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain