Re: [OM] ... where I had lunch today, now Straits of Juan de Fuca

Subject: Re: [OM] ... where I had lunch today, now Straits of Juan de Fuca
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 10:22:39 -0700
> (contrast too low)...
Hmmm...Are you still using that old notebook?

> Do any of your images feature the Strait of Juan de Fuca between the south
> end of Vancouver Island, BC and the Olympia Peninsula at the north west tip
> of Washington state ?
In the last image, 5677, one can see Discovery Isl, Oak Bay and some
buildings in Victoria. Here it is on a sunny day.
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Jan12/straits5429.JPG>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Dec11/MtFin5056.JPG>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Oct11/Deadman%27sBay3837.jpg>
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Oct11/Turtleback3918-22.jpg>

This one looking west out the Straits of Juan de Fuca. A work in
progress. 6 shot pano. Too much noise. Race Rocks center, faint. Staines
Point light is a visible speck, and Victoria.
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Dec11/MtFin5038-43A.jpg>

...and not so sunny:
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Jan12/shipHaro6406_SL2.jpg>

Anyway, thanks to all for the comments. Feel free to poke around on my
site such as it is. Lots there but a bit tedious.

The Mutt and I are headed to the beach this afternoon after I get some
work done.

Mike