Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:45:52 +0100
Yes, I like them as well.  But they are uncomfortable, difficult on winding
roads and pretty thirsty -- petrol or diesel.

And there's a chap I pass on the road to work most days who insists on carrying
a pointless load on a roof rack.  It has the Camel logo so he probably thinks
it looks cool; but the waste of energy is most irritating.

Chris