Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 19:09:55 -0500
Hi Andrew,

I read recently that Nissan was resurrecting the Datsun name to use on less
expensive vehicles for sale in some export markets.  The 1969-70 Datsun 510s
that I owned were fun machines and could be maintained by a home mechanic.
Also had a 1974 610 wagon.  They got me through the high oil prices of the
70s.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA