Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:49:03 +0100
It's a bit annoying that the pro who had used it for a while gave such a
glowing review on video.

It's interesting that Fuji seems not to have learned from its experience with
the X100.  My little X10 is excellent, but for an irritating tendency to
over-expose if i take a shot too quickly after framing it: the sensor, judging
by the activity on the LCD display, likes to take a second or so to assess a
scene after first button press.

Chris