Re: [OM] (OM) OT Help wanted with printer install program

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Help wanted with printer install program
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:07:13 -0400
Simply try running the s9000xp161usZ.exe program you downloaded (just
double click the file name from wherever you saved it.  An "exe" file is
an executable program and this one will likely handle the installation.
  It probably contains the device driver file inside itself or else will
access the net to get it after it starts up.

Chuck Norcutt