Re: [OM] Return of the Moose - Visual Conundrum 8

Subject: Re: [OM] Return of the Moose - Visual Conundrum 8
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 12:02:15 -0700
On 4/5/2012 8:55 AM, Don Holbrook wrote:
> Jim, they not only have the aluminum tie wraps chewed on the neighbors chain
> link fence, they're also chewing holes in the 2 plastic folding chairs I have
> in the yard.  They must not have enough nuts to wear their teeth down.   :- )

That makes some sense. I don't know for sure about squirrels, but most, if not
all, rodents have teeth that continue to
grow all their lives. If they don't gnaw enough, the teeth grow so long they
can't bite and they starve to death.

I suppose alumin(i)um is meets some criteria of non-toxicity and hard enough,
but not too hard.

Gnawly Moose