[OM] ( D-OM) portrait

Subject: [OM] ( D-OM) portrait
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 20:29:45 +1200
It's all about Olympus photo gear, I tell you !!

My favourite photo shop is running a competition on Facebook about self-
portraits. I don't know if there is a prize or what it is if there is one.

Anyway, I thought I'd try for a caricature of myself, starting with a
six-o'clock
shadow of a couple of days' duration (or more).

After maybe three days of ( not very determined) trials I decided to see what
I could do with the existing stock of maybe a dozen exposures, using mainly
cropping techniques. I got fed up with having to walk around unshaven ...

I didn't achieve my visualisation of a slightly grotesque look ( may try again
some time, having learned a few things this round), but am content with
what resulted, as something which fits in with the goals of the competition

Trying to hold a pose (and not blinking at he wrong time) while the timer
counts down 12 seconds isn't the easiest thing to do.

Here we go ... ...  try this ... ... http://tinyurl.com/7g7mzaa

Brian Swale.