Re: [OM] Time/Timeline: was: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] Time/Timeline: was: Change of car
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:26:20 +0100
I would ask my cat, except I'm not sure whether he is in the box.

Or to bring us vaguely back to topic:
" It is typical of these cases that an indeterminacy originally restricted
to the atomic domain becomes transformed into macroscopic indeterminacy,
which can then be resolved by direct observation. That prevents us from so
naively accepting as valid a ``blurred model'' for representing reality. In
itself it would not embody anything unclear or contradictory. There is a
difference between a shaky or out-of-focus photograph and a snapshot of
clouds and fog banks." E. Schrödinger, ``Die gegenwartige Situation in der
Quantenmechanik,'' Naturwissenschaftern. 23 : pp. 807-812; 823-823, 844-849.
(1935). English translation: John D. Trimmer, Proceedings of the American
Philosophical Society, 124, 323-38 (1980)

I wonder what camera he used?

Piers