Re: [OM] Time/Timeline: was: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] Time/Timeline: was: Change of car
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:57:53 -0400
True. I suppose time is really a function of sentience, though I suppose you
could argue that if there were not sentience the universe still would soldier
on. But I wonder . . .

I've heard it said that life is the universe being aware of itself, and humans
are the universe being aware of this awareness.

This right about the spot where I start getting a headache and run for the gin
bottle.

--Bob