Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 22:06:40 +0200
I would suggest the laptop route as well but a 17" macbook pro remove
the superdrive and put in a disk caddy then replace the harddrive with
an ssd and move the hardrive to the caddy, simple to do and easy to
reverse, ram is also easy the change now. Apple I believe still get the
newest intel processors before any one else ( part of the deal when the
moved to intel)

I like the lenovo's BUT they don't compare to the macbook pro in terms
of bulk weight and style plus I look the macbook screen (antiglare of
course) ;-).  I would then get a 27" thunderbolt display if funds allowed.

As for software the one I am missing is focus magic, but if I really
want to I could install it on the windows I run using parallels - its
installed on the ssd so it screams to use AG's words, however personally
the software I use most is devonthink which is not available on the PC.

IanW