Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:01:55 +0200
This is just rubbish. I use Mac in my private life, Windows at the office, and
my wife has a Windows 7 laptop as well. I have been in the Mac camp since 2006
and have used PCs since 1984. So I know what I am talking about, from a user
perspective.

Mac OS is far superior to Windows in every respect. I have never had to reboot
my Macs other than in connection with software installations, whereas my
Windows computers have always needed rebooting (including cold rebooting) at
least once a month. This is true both of my work and home PCs.

As far as which Mac, I would go for a 17-inch Macbook Pro and stuff it with as
much aftermarket memory as it will accept. Then you are all set for at least 5
years.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman