Re: [OM] IMG: Public Utility Modernization

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Public Utility Modernization
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:41:27 +0200
Yes, I realize that I share a fair amount of information on FB and here and on
the Leica list. But the point is that I choose what I share. And the facebook
ID is not fake, just incomplete ;-) Yes, anybody analyzing my postings would
quickly realize that I live in Spain, but other things such as my hometown,
where I went to school and other dark details are very effectively
hidden--trust me ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman