Re: [OM] Newegg.com - OLYMPUS PEN E-PL1 Black 12.3 MP Live View Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Newegg.com - OLYMPUS PEN E-PL1 Black 12.3 MP Live View Digital Camera w/ Black M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 12:47:01 +0200
If you're in the market for a cheap m43 camera I'd suggest to buy one with
the newer zoom lens (the 14-42mm mk II or R version). The one sold with the
e-pl1 (or e-p1/2) is not bad, but the newer are much faster to focus (even
on the older bodies btw). And I think most consider slow AF one of the
bigger drawbacks of the older m43 camera's. There is much to like about an
e-pl2 (but the e-pm1 is getting quite cheap now).

Best, Frank.