Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 07:12:56 -0400
Strange that you have to reboot your Windows machines so frequently.  I
had to reboot once from a hang about 3 months ago.  There have been
times prior but I can't remember when it might have been.  Of course, I
also shut down the machine at night and restart it every morning.  But I
consider that just good practice and would do it with any computer.  I
don't consider software of any kind free of memory management errors or
non-ECC memory free of errors either.  Such errors tend to be cumulative
and may or may not cause system failure.  Because you don't see them as
system failures doesn't mean they don't happen.

Chuck Norcutt