Re: [OM] (OT) Over to the dark side

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Over to the dark side
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 08:11:53 -0400
That's because it's a color conversion of a saturated autumn photo. The fall
colors were pretty, but the picture had no punch. It didn't look like I thought
it ought to look, so I started messing around tp. ah, clarify my vision. I've
now printed a small version and it held up pretty good. But I think the correct
size for this one is about 9x13 to hold the 4/3 aspect ratio. I'm thinking
Exhibition Fiber paper to see how the details translate. If they don't do so
hot, I'll go to Velvet Fine Art where it won't matter so much.

--Bob