Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 11:06:04 -0400
A 3GB limitation sounds very strange.  To support 3GB requires 32
address lines which will also support 4GB.  Supporting 6GB requires 33
address lines which will also support 8GB.  I'm not disputing the number
but it's a strange limitation for a binary addressing system to support
a value less than a power of 2.

Chuck Norcutt